All children wear the following school uniform:
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (year 6 have blue sweatshirt or cardigan)
- Black or grey trousers, skirt or pinafore – no denim
- White polo shirt.
In the summer children may also wear:
- Red checked dress
- Smart black or grey shorts.
PE uniform: NO logos please
- Plain black shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Plain white T shirt with plain sweatshirt in winter
- Trainers or plimsolls.
It is essential that all clothing is named.
Optional outdoor fleece jackets, with the school logo are available in red or black.
Children need to have a change of shoes for wearing indoors as most of the school is carpeted.
If trainers are used for PE they must not also be your child’s inside shoes.
Shoes should be plain black.
For health and safety reasons children should not wear slippers, backless shoes, platform soles or high heels as indoor or outdoor footwear.